Wanting to Apply for a Graduate Visa?

The process for applying for a Graduate Visa can vary depending on your situation. The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. This visa has two streams:

  • Graduate Work Stream
  • Post-Study Work Stream

At Indiana Consultants we are happy to assist clients with their graduate visa application to the Australian Government. Contact us, if you would like our assistance with applying for a Graduate Visa.